Wednesday, December 8, 2010

What I Have Learned - Take Forty-Two

I have learned that I miss writing.

Long ago, in a galaxy far away.... Well, okay - it was long ago, but it wasn't necessarily a galaxy far away.  Anyway... I used to write, a lot.  I wrote short stories, I wrote poems, I wrote letters, I wrote just to write.  I enjoyed it tremendously.  I even considered becoming an author at one time.  Somehow over the years I began to write less and less, until I stopped all together. Now I have to admit - I really miss it.

Writing has a way of clearing my mind, putting my thoughts at ease.  So much garbage swirls around in my head, that sometimes if I can just put it on paper, it makes my brain a little less cluttered.  And I can assure you - a less cluttered brain is ALWAYS a good thing.

So I am going to write.  Maybe here, maybe there, maybe everywhere.  For now, all I know is that my brain needs space, and this is the only way I know how to give it what it needs...





 

No comments:

Post a Comment